Cosy Sunday evenings. Do you also love them? Luckily for us Utrecht is taking note of that. At different locations in the city you can find intimate, small concerts. For instance at the monastery garden at Museum Catherijne Convent. This garden is really a hidden treasure located in the city center. Are you going to find it?
On Sundays in the charming courtyard, you can enjoy the sun while you listen to the sounds of classical pieces. In the monastery garden at Museum Catherijne Convent on Sundays there are Catharijne Classique. Are you a fan of classical pieces? Then you will be glad to be here. The concerts will cover every corner of the world.
The concerts start at 13.30 and at 15.00 on Sunday. A delight to start the Sunday afternoon with. You’ll find yourself in holiday spirits the rest of the day. Oh, and did I tell you that the concerts have free entrance? Well then!
Address: Langenieuwstraat 38
Concerts will take place on the follow dates:
- Sunday 14 July – Kamerkoor Sjanton – Spirituals and Mendelssohn
- Sunday 21 July – Paulien van der Werff, Richard Vos & Cees-Willem van Vliet – Bach cantate BWV 82
- Sunday 28 July – Rosalίa Gómez Lasheras & Jaume Guri Battle – o.a. C.P.E. Bach, Telemann en Händel
- Sunday 4 August – Duo de Thuiskomst – o.a. Buxtehude en Psalmen
- Sunday 11 August – Javier Rameix & Luis Maria Suarez – Mendelssohn
- Sunday 18 August – Esther Steenbergen – Suite van Bach
- Sunday 25 August – KirstiConsort – o.a. Schütz
- Sunday 1 September – Teun & Teun – o.a. Sweelinck, Van Noordt, Händel