Can’t believe it’s time for a new Insta Round-Up already. Maybe you have noticed that I skipped July, but it was a crazy busy month and I thought you might appriciate blog updates a bit more. But for August I have a quick update on my discoveries of the past month and I also share some of my favourite spots with you. Let’s get started..
New spots in Utrecht:
1. Stael on the Twijnstraat. Sector3 moved next door to create more space for a new lunch slash drinks concept.
2. The Colour Kitchen along the Oudegracht. Unfortunately, Bresson closed its doors, but The Colour Kitchen took over the premium location.
3. Utrecht gained a new creative hotspot: De Stadstuin located at the Europalaan. Soon we will have more on De Stadstuin on Explore Utrecht.
4. Rabarber located on the Zadelstraat. The owners decided to leave Utrecht to seek new adventures but two lovely ladies took-over the restaurant, renovated and named it Rabarber. The cafe offers breakfast up to dinner and drinks. I heard you can order breakfast all day.
5. The Amsterdam based concept store, ‘Hutspot’ will open a new store in the old Douwe Egbers cafe in November.
Welcome to my digital best of Utrecht list! This is my way of sharing the best of Utrecht with locals, expats and tourists. Discovering new places, having dinner with friends and wandering the streets of Utrecht in search of a unique find is what I love. The City Experts and I share a passion for Utrecht and hope you fall in love with this city as well. Come and explore the city with us and enjoy the ultimate Utrecht experience. Collaborations, tips or suggestions email me on [email protected] and we will be in-touch.